Chastleton Medical Group
Framwellgate Moor, Durham, DH1 5BH
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our friendly, well-organised and supportive practice team.
6 session salaried GP vacancy (negotiable)
Salary: 6 session salary £70,891.00
Workplan: 27 x 10 minute appointments a day
Location: Single site practice on the outskirts of Durham with parking. An easy commute from Durham/Newcastle/Gateshead
- Training practice for Durham Dales VTS and participation in medical student teaching
- Daily coffee meeting– informal opportunity to mix with colleagues to discuss matters clinical and otherwise!
- Flexible working hours, surgery hours 8.30-6, no extended access requirement (opportunity to work extended hours/Federation shifts on a voluntary basis if wished)
- Duty sessions with no prebooked commitments.
- No ‘extras’ on non on-call days
- Low home visiting rates – 2 experienced community nurse practitioners who manage care home visits and frail elderly housebound patients.
- Skilled MDT including 4 partners, 5 salaried GPs, nurse practitioner, diabetes specialist nurse, pharmacists, pharmacy assistant, community nurse practitioners, nursing team, care coordinators and social prescribing link worker.
- Paperless Systm1 practice
- Indemnity and GMC fees paid
- Tier 2 visa sponsor
- Low turnover of clinical staff in a well-established, supportive and welcoming team
Chastleton is a long-established, successful practice with a list size of 11000 patients, set just outside of Durham city. You will be joining us at an exciting time as we focus on adapting to the current changes within the NHS to provide the highest possible standard of holistic patient care. We welcome all levels of experience and any additional skills you may bring. We encourage personal development of your areas of interest. We cover a mixed demographic in a primarily suburban location.
We are looking for someone who has
- Dedication to good quality patient care
- The ability to make a positive contribution to our practice team
- A flexible and enthusiastic approach
- Shares our approach of working cohesively as a team to achieve great care for our patients, while maintaining a good work/life balance.
Informal discussion or a visit would be encouraged, please telephone Mrs Victoria Reed, Practice Manager on 0191 3846171 or email email@example.com or Dr David Clifford (Senior Partner) at firstname.lastname@example.org.